viernes, 5 de abril de 2013



MY EXPERIENCE LEARNING ENGLISH




 
My experience learning English as a foreign language has been very rewarding. At the very beginning, I had no idea about English, in fact, before starting studying English, I thought I did not like it. So learning English seemed to be a huge challenge to me. Later, I discovered my gift to learn a new language easily, so, I began enjoying my English classes. Nowadays, I experience great satisfaction every time I produce something in English accurately. Moreover, the ability of speaking English has open many doors to me. My English learning process has not finished yet, and I think it will continue during the rest of my life.



Undoubtedly, I have had many different kind of teachers, but I am certainly sure that no matter what kind of teachers they are, all of them have used the direct method to teach English to me. My teachers never use Spanish in their classes. In addition, they always use English, and they focus on the four macro skills of English: speaking, writing, reading, and listening. As a matter a fact, I found the direct method very effective since having been taught by teachers who use this method, I have learnt a lot!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario