viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013

MY MOTIVES TO TEACH, MY REWARDS WHEN TEACHING, MY STUDENTS/ MY PRIORITY



MY MOTIVE TO TEACH



My main motive to teach is to see how my students really learn. To see that my students now have some knowledge they did not have before makes me feel motivated. I eagerly look forward to teaching again when I notice a progress in my students. To know that I can be a facilitator that opens doors to my students to acquire English knowledge motives me to continue teaching English.


MY REWARDS WHEN TEACHING ENGLISH



I find my experience teaching English rewarding when two situations happen. First, it is said that an exam is proof what a students has learnt, so to see good results in my students’ exams delights me a lot. Despite the fact that some students cheat on the exams, in English exams, not anybody can cheat. Second, I notice my students are interested in learning English when they ask questions regarding to the topic they are studying. So, I happily teach to them every single class.


MY STUDENTS NEEDS/MY PRIORITY



I think my motives to teach interfere with my ability to put the needs of my students ahead of my own when I forget about my students’ problems and just focus on their learning process. I really like when my students have progress in English, but what happens when they just do not have it? Well, I feel disappointed; but then I think that there might have been many things I did not do in order to help those students who are not doing great in my subject. I just do not have to focus on my desire to see good grades in my students. Instead, I have to get to know better my students, so that I can become a facilitator for them to really learn.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario